The Webinar will take place on 14th March 2019 and will be the occasion to introduce tools under development as part of the GO SUMP Activities.
The objective of the Webinar of 14th March 2019 is to introduce two tools under development as part of GO SUMP Activities: the 'Who is who Map' and the Urban Transport section of MedUrbanTools.
This working session of the GO SUMP Project will showcase the performance of the geographic information system (GIS) map, which includes all the actors of the Interreg MED Urban Transports Community.
1. MED Urban Transports Community - Who Is Who Map
2. Urban Transport Projects (INTERREG MED) - Map Display
3. MED Urban Transports Community - Map Editing
4. MED Urban Transports Community - Add New Content
New applications were created to make the tool dynamic and useful for UTC members and further regional actors. It will allow user to:
- Allowing the introduction of partners or pilot projects' images and graphics, within the main presentation in the new visualization app. It have been introduced a new aesthetics and broader info from the community.
- Editing contents related to each geo-referred points.
- Creating new entrances to be shown in the map, for instance: new pilot projects, new partners and associated actors, etc.
- New layouts have been introduced in the map, in order to identify Thematic Groups and Piloting Actions.
The session will also introduce the MedUrbanTools website to the community; a dynamic capitalization platform through which the UTC can disseminate tools, cases and expert-interviews to an audience of Mediterranean cities and urban practitioners. A new section of MedUrbanTools is being designed specifically for the UTC, an activity that is part of the community building activities developed through GO SUMP for promoting sustainable urban mobility policies and practices.
- Presenting the ‘Who is who map’ and the MedUrbanTools platform as capitalization tools of the UTC’s projects results and pilot actions;
- Promoting synergies between actors and knowledge exchanges on urban mobility practices. This session will address the following topic: Planning and managing sustainable mobility in Mediterranean cities.
14 MARCH 2019 – 12:00 am (CET) Webinar - ‘Who is who map’ and the MedUrbanTools platform
12:00 - 12:05: Introduction - Carlos Sanchez, Malaga City Council (GO SUMP LP)
12:05 – 12:20: ‘Who is who map’ of the UTC of Interreg MED – Iván Luque Segura, MedCities Features of the GIS map and its interactive applications Potential deployments in the framework of each Modular Project
12:20 - 12:35: MedUrbanTools - Patrick Herron and Iván Luque Segura, MedCities Introducing the MedurbanTools knowledge-sharing platform Proposals for the design and functionalities of the Interreg-Med UTC section of MedUrbanTools.
12:35 - 12:45: Open discussion
12:45 – 12:50 Conclusions - Carlos Sanchez, Malaga City Council (GO SUMP LP)